- Before each application remove nail varnish from the nails that need to be treated.
- Apply Nailner Brush treatment (transparent liquid) to the entire surface of the fungus infected nail, including the underside of front edges.
- Let the solution dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Paint the nails with Nailner Breathable Nail Polish and allow to dry (normally 2-3 minutes). All nails can now be painted.
- Before the next application, remove nail polish with nail polish remover (preferably acetone-free) from the nails that need to be treated and repeat the process above. The healthy nails can remain painted (recommended to clean and let nails breathe every 2 weeks).