Kerabione Mama 60 tablets has a positive effect on the condition of hair and nails during rapid changes in the woman’s body during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
A properly balanced composition supports the body during hormonal changes, physiological stress and increased demand for some ingredients.
The preparation is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, designed to maintain healthy hair and nails, taking into account the special needs of the body occurring during pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding.
Dosage: 2 tablets a day, during meal.
- Biotin selenium, zinc – helps maintain healthy hair.
- Copper – helps to maintain proper pigmentation of hair selenium.
- Zinc – helps to keep nails healthy.
- Vitamin C and E, riboflavin – helps protect cells against oxidative stress Iron, folates.
- vitamin B12 – plays a role in cell division.
- Vitamin B6 – helps in the proper synthesis of cysteine Iodine – helps in the proper production of thyroid hormones and the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
There are 3 stages of the cycle:
- Hair growth – Anagen.
- Regression – Catagen.
- Resting period – Telogen.
During pregnancy, the hair growth cycle is usually disturbed – the growth phase lasts longer, which usually results in higher hair density and length.
However, at the end of pregnancy and after childbirth, significant hair loss may occur because the hair earlier passes from the anagen to telogen phase.
This condition can last up to 15 months and therefore it is very important to properly care and nourish the hair and scalp in order to return to its original state.