Bicaps Vitamins E + C complex, dietary food supplement by ForMeds.
Package: 60 Capsules (2 months supply).
- Bicaps E + C contains 134 mg of vitamin E, 100 mg of vitamin C and 145 mg of inulin in 1 capsule without any additives.
- Vitamin E was obtained from non-genetically modified soybeans. Vitamins E and C help to protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E. Vitamin C Natural pullan capsule: Pullulan is obtained by a natural fermentation process.
- During production, no raw materials of animal origin are used, therefore the capsule is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Clear composition: The products do not contain artificial fillers, anti-caking agents and dyes, such as: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, etc.
- The container is made of non-GMO vegetable and renewable raw materials.
- The label is fully biodegradable and suitable for composting.
Daily portion – 1 capsule contains:
- Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol equivalent) – 134 mg (1,117%).
- Vitamin C – 100 mg (125%) Inulin – 145 mg.
Ingredients: Vitamin E (soybean D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate), inulin (chicory root), pullulan (capsule shell), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid).
Usage: Take 1 capsule once a day during a meal.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance during the day.
- The product can not be used by pregnant women, nursing mothers and children without medical consultation.
- The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- We recommend a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Protect from light, store at room temperature in a dry place inaccessible to small children.