New version of Arkada oil enriches and completes the action of Serum TC 16 ointments.
It is a valuable element of daily care especially for those who regularly use the sauna and swimming pool. The natural composition, in which everything has been thought out and pushed to the last button, provides protective, antifungal, antibacterial and regenerating effects.
How to use it?
- Apply a few drops to washed and dried feet, spread and until the product penetrates the skin and dries.
- Protective 08 liquid should be applied in the morning, together with Arkada ointment applied in the evening.
It can be used on both the skin of the feet and nails.
The Oil 08 consists of:
- Tea tree oil – for centuries used as an effective antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- Lemon oil – it disinfects the skin and worn footwear, destroys microbes and effectively refreshes.
- Oregano oil – effectively destroys yeasts from the Candida albicans family, which are responsible for the majority of fungal infections.
- The oil from the niaouli tree – obtained in Australia and New Guinea, has a disinfecting effect and promotes wound healing and irritation.
- Thyme oil – it works antiseptically, blocks the growth of bacteria due to the content of cariophilene and camphene.
- Peppermint oil – supports the regeneration process of damaged skin and beautifully, fresh smells.
- Eucalyptus leaves oil – heals wounds, sores, abrasions. Disinfects, creates a protective barrier, relieves pain and discomfort.
- Lavender oil – soothes inflammation, provides relief and protection of hypersensitive nail bed and damaged skin.