6PAK Omega 3 – A group of unsaturated fatty acids, which are necessary for the proper functioning of the body (EFA). The human body is not able to independently produce these compounds and must be ingested or in the form of additives.
Package: 90 Capsules.
How to use it: Take 1 capsule a day during meal.
The most important Omega-3 fatty acids:
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid).
- A supplement of 250 mg of EPA and DHA fatty acids daily supports the proper functioning of the heart.
- At higher doses (5 g of DHA and EPA per day), they help lower triglycerides and maintain optimal blood pressure.
Composition per serving – 1 capsule:
- Fish oil 1000 mg.
- EPA 180 mg.
- DHA 120 mg.
- Vitamin E 0.74 mg.
Ingredients: Fish oil, gelatin (capsule ingredient), moisturizer – glycerin, water. May contain the unintended presence of dairy derivatives, soybeans, cereals containing gluten (wheat), eggs, celery and mustard.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the compounds.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or during lactation.
- Nutritional supplements should not be used in place of a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- This is not a medicine.
The manufacturer may change the composition and / or design without notice. This does not affect the quality of the goods. We try to update product information in a timely manner.