6PAK EL Vitamins & Minerals is a dietary supplement in tablet form that contains vitamins and minerals.
Package: 90 tablets.
How to use it: Take 2 tablets a day during meal.
Supplementing your diet with a product allows you to make up for the lack of micro-nutrients as a result of using an unbalanced diet or exercise, which increases the body’s need for nutrients.
- The product is recommended for filling the deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
- A convenient addition.
- Helps reduce fatigue and fatigue (vitamins from group B).
- It is also worth noting that biotin, chromium and zinc contribute to maintaining the proper metabolism of macro-nutrients.
- It contains strong antioxidants (zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E, riboflavin).
- An important action of the drug’s components is to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Potassium 300 mg.
- Magnesium 180 mg.
- Calcium 120 mg.
- Vitamin C 80 mg.
- Niacin 32 mg.
- Vitamin E 30 mg.
- Nettle leaf extract 25 mg.
- Inulin 25 mg.
- Soya lecithin 20 mg.
- Acai berry extract 20 mg.
- Zinc 15 mg.
- Thiamine 15 mg.
- Riboflavin 15 mg.
- Iron 14 mg.
- Pantothenic acid 12 mg.
- Black pepper fruit extract 2.11 mg. including piperine 2 mg.
- Manganese 2 mg.
- Vitamin B6 2 mg.
- Copper 1 mg.
- Vitamin A 1000 μg.
- Folic acid 400 μg.
- Selenium 200 μg.
- Chromium 150 μg.
- Biotin 150 mcg.
- Vitamin D 30 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 10 mcg.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the compounds.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or during lactation.
- Nutritional supplements should not be used in place of a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- This is not a medicine.
The manufacturer may change the composition and / or design without notice. This does not affect the quality of the goods. We try to update product information in a timely manner.